Study in Australia- Complete Guide
Australia is the largest country and is a continent in itself with its coral reefs and its famous animal kangaroo; you will be overwhelmed by its beauty. But you might be thinking about why study in Australia? Nevertheless, Australia isn’t merely known for its attractions and way of life. Still, education in Australia is one of the most looked features of this nation, with individuals from different pieces of the world traveling to think about study abroad in Australia.
A considerable number
of Indian students are choosing Australia to study abroad due to its
world-class education, quality of living, work opportunities, and
top-ranked universities in Australia. Whatever course you decide to
choose, you’ll be guaranteed of academic excellence and emotionally supportive
network for universal students. To help you in your decision given below is a
step by step study in Australia-Complete Guide!
Why study in Australia-THE PROS!
As an international student, you can live, grow, work, and study in Australia with excellent opportunities in the leading marketplace. Mainly you will come across a few things that make you believe and think about study abroad Australia, such as;
The CONS- Studying
Even though you can
save money on your tuition fees, but a higher standard of life comes at a high
price! As a student, you might sometimes hate to make purchases that mess up
your budget. But the education system offers scholarships in Australia
for international students that ease your pressure. There are no such
disadvantages of studying abroad in Australia, but you will face
this phase where you will miss your family, friends back in your hometown. For
this situation, you can explore the new city you are in, or you can talk to
your family and friends on Skype.
Top universities in
Education in Australia delivered by top universities and
colleges help them to make their way into the top QS World University ranking,
- The University of Melbourne ranked 42nd position.
- The University of Queensland ranked 51st position.
- The University of Western Australia ranked 102nd position.
- The University of Adelaide ranked 125th position.
- The University of Newcastle ranked in the 214th position.
How to apply to Top
Ranked Australian Universities?
universities are on the list of the best universities all over the world. But
applying for these universities involves a lot of paperwork such as the
requirement of the documents, some of which are the previous year mark-sheet,
SOP (Statement of Purpose), proof of financial ability, and certification in
English proficiency test such as IELTS, TOEFL. However, having the required
documents is not the only essentiality for applying to the top-ranked
universities of Australia. Since you do not want your university application
papers to be incorrectly filled, you can always look for help. The experts of
Canam Consultants provide the apt guidance for applying to the Australian
Universities, and this avoids the risk of your application being rejected,
provided that the documents you have furnished are correct and valid.
You can check the cost of education in Australia that is offered for the various courses to be taken by the aspiring students.
- Bachelor Degree, the cost of education lies in the range of $15,000 to $33,000
- Postgraduate Master’s Degree costs approximately from $20,000 to $37,000
- Doctoral Degree fee in Australia is in between $14,000 to $37,000
- English language studies cost roughly $300 per week, depending on the length of your course.
- Vocational Education and Training such as certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma nearly range in between $4,000 to $22,000.
Some of the colleges
and universities also charge amenities and student service fees, so you need to
ensure this while taking admission in your selected university or
Pro-Tip: To assist
students in their financial needs, the Australian government has provided some
scholarships such as:
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships: The scholarship is open to international students across the globe but except New Zealand. It is for two years for a research master’s degree or students covering their Ph.D. in Australia.
- Australia APEC Women in Research Fellowship: The scholarship helps female researchers from the APEC economies.
- Australia Awards: The scholarship is provided by the Department of Foreign Affairs, theDepartment of Education and the Australian Center for International Agricultural Research. Students from selected countries such as Asia- Pacific region, Africa, and the Middle East are eligible for this scholarship.
disciplines from the entire range of education. We looked at the information
and found the most famous subject’s students rush to such as:
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Hospitality and tourism
After finishing reading this blog, you must have gained sufficient insights about education and culture abroad, which are the triggers to prepare you for your education and career in Australia.